Frequently Asked Questions
1Where is your ATV site located?
• Our site is located at Cagsawa Ruins Park, Brgy. Busay Daraga, Albay – one of the most known tourist destination in Albay, where you can perfectly see the most iconic bell tower with Mayon Volcano on the background.
2Do you fetch guests from hotel?
• Yes, we pick up guests from hotel around Legazpi with a minimum of 8 pax who will do the ATV adventure.
3How many hours/minutes your ATV ride takes?
• In terms of ATV ride duration, we only have approximations. We do not give exact length of time for it depends on the trail selected and driving ability of the group. Our objective is for your group to enjoy the experience as you drive to your selected destination and return to the site safely.
4Do we have a trail guide to assist us in doing ATV Adventure?
• Yes, our trail guide/s with accompany you in the whole duration of the ride. The number of trail guides to assist you will depend on the total pax on your group. They will also be your group’s photographer/s.
5Do you have minimum number of pax per group?
• Yes, minimum of 2 pax when doing the Black Lava and Green Lava Trail. For other trails, 1 pax is allowed.
6What is the age limit to drive an ATV?
• We prioritize the safety of our guests, so we only allow 16 years old and above to self-drive an ATV. For ages below 16, back-riding is recommended.
7Is pregnant woman allowed to ride?
• No. For safety purposes, we don’t allow pregnant woman to ride an ATV.
8What is the best time to ride an ATV?
• We recommend to our guests to take the early morning (7:00 to 8:00 AM) ATV adventure. Aside from morning sunlight health benefits, Mayon Volcano can clearly be seen in early morning (during sunny season).
9What is your dress-code in doing ATV Adventure?
• We highly recommend wearing sportswear, or just wear your most-comfortable outfit in which you’re able to move freely and comfortably. Bringing unnecessary stuffs with you onto the trail is not advisable so that you’re able to focus on driving the ATV.
10Do you have waiting area?
• Yes. We have designated area for our guests to have a rest after doing the ATV Adventure. Also, it’s for those who will not join the ATV ride. There, they can have a rest, watch TV or use our free Wi-Fi while waiting for their group to arrive.
11Do you have vehicle’s parking area?
• Yes. We have wide parking area just in-front of our ATV site, it’s a safe area for your vehicle.
12Is there food and refreshment available on your site?
• Yes, we have chips, biscuits, drinks and ice-creams for sale.
13Is there comfort room on your ATV site?
• Yes. We advise our guests to visit comfort room before taking the ATV ride, for there is no CR on the trail.
14Do we need to wear helmet?
• Yes. Safety is our priority; fun is just next to it. We provide DOT approved helmets for each guest, and is required to be worn whenever the machine is running.
15Do you have first-aid kit in-case of emergency?
• Yes, our Guide always bring with them first-aid kit for emergency purposes. They also have VHF radio/cell phone to call-out for help from the site when they feel they cannot render adequate first-aid.
16Do you allow ATV ride when raining?
• It depends on the volume of the rain. If moderate, it’s fine to do ATV ride, you have a choice to wear raincoat or get wet under the rain. In fact, doing ATV ride while raining has distinct flavor of fun as it is more thrilling. On the other hand, in cases like typhoon and volcanic eruption, we stop our operation.
17Do you have weight limit?
• Yes, 95 kilogram is the maximum weight capacity of the ATV.
18What if I have no idea in driving ATV?
• No worries. As part of our safety procedures, we conduct safety orientation and ATV driving practice before going on to the actual ride. Our ATVs are fully automatic and are easy to control. Also, our trail guides will facilitate during the practice.